Wednesday 22 April 2015

Envelope Mini Albums

Hi all,

After seeing some of the albums I've made for family members, my friend Chris asked if I would make her two albums for her daughters for Easter. I ended up making girly envelope mini albums and thought I'd share here.


The albums measure 6.5 x 6.5" are have lots of room for journalling, photos etc


This first one has lovely pinks, reds, and whites throughout.


The front page of each album has a decorative pocket, so that Chris could write her daughters a letter and store it in on the first page of each book.


Each page is a huge side pocket - photo mats, journalling cards or ephemera would fit perfectly.


The second album has more abstract patterns - I just love these papers!




Aren't those patterns wonderful? These mini albums are a fantastic size and can be used as journals, photo albums, or a combination! If all goes well, I'll have some of these up for sale over the coming months.

That's all for now! Happy crafting :)

- Sarah -

No comments:

Post a Comment